Terms & condition's
This website is owned and managed by Christchurch Veterinary Referrals. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, Christchurch Veterinary Referrals will be referred to as Christchurch Referrals.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• We will try and make our website available but we cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to it, or any of the sites it links to. We cannot accept responsibility for any damages which arise from the loss of use of this information.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• We make every effort to virus check the information made available on this site. Christchurch Referrals will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur from use of information on this site or downloaded material. We recommend users re-check all downloaded materials with their own virus checking software. Christchurch Referrals excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Christchurch Referrals prior written consent.
Whilst Christchurch Referrals makes every effort to keep this website up to date, we make no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy.
Christchurch Referrals and our subsidiaries, our suppliers and other parties involved in providing information on this site will not accept liability for any direct or indirect damages arising from its use.